The Process Of Evaluating Your Gold Purity and making the Payment
- Fill up the form in full, which is mandatory and hand over all the address proof, ID Proof and 1 photo.
- Our branch in-charge will check the submitted documents and once the originality of documents verified from branch in-charge side, will receive the Ornaments for valuation.
- Attica uses the world renowned XRF technology, German made gold purity checking machine which gives 100% accurate purity of gold and the testing is completely free.
- Once the purity of jewelry checked, we will weigh the ornaments right in front of you, if any stone is embroider on jewelry will remove.
- Customers has to give a written declaration of removing stones.
- In extreme cases we may even melt the gold to get the exact purity of the metal.
- Based on the purity percentage we will determine the gold value per gram and estimate the gross value of overall gold or silver.
- You will be given an estimate showing the details of assessment. Once the customer gives the permission to sell ornaments after gross estimation, we will make the payment via cash, cheque, NEFT transaction as per customer’s choice.
We charge just 2.00% of the gross value as our fee to complete the transaction which is mentioned in the estimate and 1% mandatory VAT applicable by government.
Payments to be made as per the Prevailing rules
Our Payment Methods
You may opt for cash if the total Value is less than 20,000/-
If your jewelry worth is more than Rs 20,000, we can give you a cheque payment on customer demand through our bankers, currently our bankers are Yes Bank and Axis Bank
- We can also do a NEFT transfer to your bank account.
- If the total value is more than or equal to 20,000 then customer can choose for online transfer of complete amounts to avoid any risk.
***Both for NEFT and RTGS we need a cancelled cheque leaf of your bank account***